Bottled With Care
Jillian Olsen, Cherry Ridge LLC President, has been providing niche services to the bottled water and beverage industry for more than 20 years. She closely monitors regulatory developments across the United States and abroad to keep clients informed of changes that may impact their operations.
Keeping You Compliant
Bottled water and beverage companies must comply with complex regulations and navigate a dynamic regulatory environment. During the last ten years, the bottled water industry has been the target of environmental groups, legislators, and regulators at the federal and state levels.
In addition to federal regulations promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration, bottled water companies are subject to regulation by state departments of health, environmental protection agencies, and other local agencies.
The services provided by Cherry Ridge LLC to the bottled water and beverage industry include the following:
- Spring Resource Identification and Development
- Aquifer Test Plan Preparation
- Delaware River Basin Commission Permitting
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission Permitting
- Multi-state Permitting/Certification
- Annual Permit Maintenance and Compliance
- Site Monitoring and Data Preparation
- Annual Analytical Data Review and Summary
- Historical Analytical Data Trend Analysis
- Standard of Identity (SOI) Determination
- Pre-Audit Assessments
- Food Defense/Food Safety Plan Preparation
- HACCP Plan Preparation
- FSMA Compliance
Associations, Certifications & Memberships
Cherry Ridge LLC is a supplier member of the International Bottled Water Association, and Jillian currently serves on the Board of Directors, Environmental Sustainability Committee, Education Committee, and PAC Board.
We provide services to companies seeking certification under the Alliance for Water Stewardship global standard. Such services include consultation, implementation assistance, Pre-Assessment Audits, and Certification Conformance Audits. Our audit services are completed under contract with one of the AWS-certified auditing bodies.